Estate planning covers a variety of matters that we undertake with our clients, including:
- Gaining an understanding of your values, personal situation and intentions;
- Reviewing the overall financial picture of your affairs including corporate and personal matters;
- Outlining a specific estate plan appropriate for your needs. This plan may be changed over the years but will form the basis for your overall estate plan;
- Gathering a team of professionals including, lawyers, insurance advisors, investment advisors and bankers to structure your affairs on an efficient basis to meet your and your intended beneficiaries’ needs;
- Constant review and monitoring of this plan to adjust for any changes specific to your circumstances;
- Acting as a trusted power of attorney or executor or trustee of your will, when appropriate.
Wealth Planning and Independent Financial Planning
Wealth planning is a process that enables individuals and families to develop a blueprint for achieving their personal financial goals. We recognize that everyone has unique goals and dreams, and that each client deserves thoughtful and practical advice customized to their unique situation.
Independent financial planning can include cash management, retirement planning, investment planning and review, insurance consulting, income tax planning and other areas such as estate planning and education planning.
We do not sell any products and are compensated solely based on our time spent assisting you. As a result, we can help you develop an unbiased plan towards meeting your unique goals. Our financial planning clients have comfort that they are receiving objective solid advice.
We are happy to work with your existing advisors, and act as a quarterback to ensure that your comprehensive plan is being orchestrated with care if needed.
We also provide advice to divorce attorneys and those going through marital breakdowns on how to separate assets and structure alimony on a tax-effective basis.